ThThis is a sponsored post for Whole Foods Market Tucson – River Rd.
With the holiday party season upon us, everyone needs a fantastic “something” to bring and share at a party. Whole Foods Market wants to help inspire you with their Dressing Rehearsal at their Tucson location.
You Are Invited!
Where: Whole Foods Market Tuscon – 5555 E. River Road, Tucson Arizona 85750-1949
When: December 13 (Friday)-15 (Sunday) – varying times. See schedule below for specifics
- Friday, December 13th from 4-6 pm – Sweet and Savory: Sample some this season’s hottest items from the Bakery Department.
- Saturday, December 14th from 11 am to 2 pm – Holiday Ham tasting.
- Sunday, December 15th from 12 pm to 2 pm – Santa’s Workshop: Let them show you some one of a kind gift ideas, creative ways to wrap your presents and more.
You can also get inspiration on their site from their Holiday Cheat Sheet where you can find recipes, tips, exclusive DIY craft tutorials from Etsy’s seller community and other ingredients for homemade holiday success.
The Ultimate Party Dip
Looking for a yummy recipe for your next party? Look no further, because here is an awesome chip dip that is super easy to put together. The first time I had this dip was at a local craft night and we could not stop eating it. It is just that good! I was able to pick up all the ingredients from my local Whole Foods Market
What You Need:
- 16 Oz cream cheese – softened
- 1 package Powdered Ranch Mix
- 1 mini can of Olives- chopped
- 1 can of corn – drained
- 1 red bell pepper – chopped
- 2 jalapeños – seeded and chopped
- 1 bag of your favorite chips – Love the 365 Yellow & Blue Corn
Step 1: Pick up your supplies. I was able to find everything at Whole Foods Market easily by looking for the 365 brand knowing they are the most affordable on the shelf.
Step 2: Chop up the jalapeños and bell pepper.
Step 3: Add all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix.
Step 4: Add your favorite chip and enjoy! This recipe makes a ton and you will probably have enough to split in half and use it for 2 different parties.
If you chop the veggies (including the olives) a little thicker, you can really get the colors to pop. This picture below is from another party we had the dip at.
Enter to win a $50 gift card to Whole Foods Market.