It’s always fun to look back and see what were our most popular posts over the year. Some of these were in the Top 10 from 2013, which is awesome BUT this year I have a goal to make some new posts excel enough to be in the Top 10 for 2015. Thank you for joining us on our journey of fun. Make sure to visit these posts and use them for your own families!
1. M&M Straw Game – Have you played this game, yet? This was a HOT post this year!
2. How To Make Colored Sand – you can find directions for sand art, too!
3. Easy Valentine’s Day Decorations – kid friendly, too!
4. St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Tricks – cute and simple ideas for fun on St. Pat’s day with your family
5. Homemade Hands and Feet Molds – the kids had so much fun making these. We just did it again with our youngest, except we turned them into ornaments. So cute!
6. Quick Drying Piñata – There are so many uses for this and it is awesome because you can do all the layers at once instead of waiting a few days between layers for it to dry.
7. Summer Passport Book – Free Printable – Activities, Science Experiments, Crafts, Recipes and so much more. Janel from A Moms Take and I put some of our best boredom busters together to help keep everyone entertained during Summer Break. BUT it really can be used for any time of the year. Go download it and tell me which activity is your favorite!
8. Easy Ice Cream Cake – Seriously, this is the easiest ice cream cake you will make! Talk about taking the stress out and it hardly has any mess…well, while making it. You’ll see what I mean when you check out the recipe!
9. Homemade Chia Pet – We made this one into a head and the kiddos loved it!
10. Homemade Melted Crayon Shapes – Who doesn’t like their own custom made crayon shapes?!?! These ones turned out so cute and we were super excited to share them in our Valentine’s Day Cards.
Which is your favorite?
**As we are jumping into 2015 make sure to let us know what you want to see more of. We have so many ideas and would love to include yours!