Don’t forget to join in on the October Fun Challenge
Thank you to all who linked up last week. I enjoyed visiting and reading up on everyone’s “Bragging Writes” of the last week. Here a couple highlights from the most viewed entries.
Erin showed off some of her Budget Friendly Halloween Decorations, including some block letters/pumpkins her kiddos helped her paint.
Jenn made these yummy Chocolate Dipped Krispie Treat Stars she made for her kids- She even has the recipe and the graphic for a treat bag available on her site!
Melissa summed up her week of Mom Moments with I am a Rockstar Mom. She found out that her son’s favorite part of the day is their one on one time! (I love little revelations like that!) She also tells of an experience with her 8 year old that had me chuckling all day thinking about it!
Now it is your turn. It is time to Toot Your Horn!
- If you did something/posted about something you did with your family or children this past week, share it! Even add your fun it if it something you did for your family! (Private blogs are welcome.)
- Link to your specific post and not your main URL.
- Add a text link to Fun On A Dime at the bottom of you post.
- Check out any other fun ideas.
- I will close this link up on Tuesday at noon.
I will highlight a few next Friday!
**By linking up you give me permission to use pictures from your post (giving you credit, of course) to highlight future projects on Fun On A Dime.**