It’s Friday again! If you did anything fun with your family during the week, link it up below!
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week! Here are some highlights from last week’s Brag Fest…
Holly got creative and made this yellow hat and tie so their Curious George could have his Man with the Yellow Hat!
Erin made these Severed Finger Pens with her kids. Who wouldn’t love to write with these?
Julie made this yummy Pretzel Baked Chicken for her Family Friendly Fridays.
Now it is your turn. It is time to Show Off Your Fun you have been having! Brag-Away!
- If you posted about something you did with your family or children this past week, share it! Even add your fun it if it something you did for your family! (Private blogs are welcome – you can link up facebook notes, too.)
- Link to your specific post and not your main URL.
- Add a text link to Fun On A Dime at the bottom of you post.
- Check out any other fun ideas.
- I will close this link up on Wednesday at midnight.
I will highlight a few next Friday!
**By linking up you give me permission to use pictures from your post (giving you credit, of course) to highlight future projects on Fun On A Dime.**