It’s Friday again! If you did anything fun with your family during the week, link it up below!
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week! Here are some highlights from last week’s Brag Fest…
Julie shared another yummy recipe, Grandma Effie’s Molasses Kringles. Sounds like something great for Christmas.
Jacque wrote about the fun her family had trick or treating. It’s fun having kids old enough to enjoy it!
Now it is your turn. It is time to Show Off Your Fun you have been having! Brag-Away!
- If you posted about something you did with your family or children this past week, share it! Even add your fun it if it something you did for your family! (Private blogs are welcome – you can link up facebook notes, too.)
- Link to your specific post and not your main URL.
- Add a text link back to here, Fun On A Dime, at the bottom of you post.
- Check out any other fun ideas.
- I will close this link up on Wednesday at midnight.
I will highlight a few next Friday!
**By linking up you give me permission to use pictures from your post (giving you credit, of course) to highlight future projects on Fun On A Dime.**