One thing that was a constant in my home growing up was the monthly calendar on the fridge. I have been trying to attempt that in my own home now and have not been able to find a calendar that works for me, until now. Family Facts sent me their 2011 Family Activity Calendar and I am loving it. It is a cross between a traditional calendar, a dry erase board, contact list and important paper keeper. And I am loving how it is like a traditional calendar and hangs on the wall. Here are some other highlights of it:
- Allows for a colored row to assign to each member of the family (up to 6) to easily keep track of individual schedules. (So much easier than having to grab a different color pen for each family member.)
- Has a pocket to keep important papers (invitations, school handouts, phone lists).
- Has 2 fold-out write-on/wipe-off boards that are available for notes and contact numbers (comes with dry erase marker) – all the ease of a dry erase board without the added weight.
- Comes with 390 stickers to make appointments, specific days more visisble (i.e. anniversary, birthdays, no school, etc.).
- Also comes with 16 months of calendars.
So far, I am enjoying the ease of being able to finally keep track of our schedules on a large calendar and have one place to keep it all! I am just tickled to be able to start the New Year out on the right foot!
Family Facts is giving one lucky reader their own copy of the
Want To Win?
- (Mandatory Entry) Become a public friend of Fun On A Dime via Google Friends (found on the sidebar). Leave a comment once completed.
any of these are optional
Leave a separate comment for each entry! Do one or all of the bonus entries!
Mandatory entry must be completed first before any bonus entries will be counted. This giveaway will close on December 28, 2010 at 11:59 pm EST. Winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. US residents only!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Sponsored by Tomoson.com