A few years ago I saw a friend with a Bebe au Lait Nursing Cover and knew right then that I NEEDED one for myself…I just had to wait for a baby. I had a nursing cover with my 2nd baby 5 years ago, but oh, what a difference 5 years can make!!! It is amazing the difference of having children 5 years apart and all the things that have changed in that time. It seems like there are so many more useful baby products around that are super cute, too. The nursing cover I had with my 2nd I enjoyed the idea of and having some coverage while feeding my baby, but it still didn’t do the job. It was too short on the side and especially on the bottom, which left me feeling like accidental exposure could happen any moment.
What first caught my attention with the Bebe au Lait Nursing cover was the size, of course. With the dimensions of 26″ x 36″ there is plenty of fabric to cover both me and my baby. Even with my 9 month prego belly I feel covered when I try it on. It has a RigiFlex Neckline that allows baby to be ventilated and me to see baby. And the other feature that I am really loving are the inner Terrycloth Pockets on each bottom corner. They are the perfect place to tuck nursing pads and pacifiers…no more loosing them in the couch cushions! You can also use the pockets for those “quick I need a burp cloth” moments that often occur while nursing. Plus, the added little weight of the pockets helps the nursing cover stay down.
I really like that each corner pocket splits into 3 separate compartments easy to keep everything in them and separate.
- Each cover is made from 100% breathable cotton.
- Comes in a variety of cute colors/patterns sure to please everyone’s liking.
- Adjustable d-ring neck strap that you only need to adjust once.
- Can be rolled up to be easily taken wherever needed.
- Can be used for more than nursing…i.e. Shade cover, changing pad, light blanket, etc.
- Machine washable. Gotta love it! I had no problems washing it and it came out of the dryer looking as nice as it went in.
Swing by the Bebe au Lait site for more detailed information.
I received a nursing cover in the Kensington print shown above and love it. I am super excited to finally have a nursing cover I really like. In fact, it’s going into my hospital bag tonight so I can start using it from the start! A Bebe au Lait is definitely on my “Baby Must Have” list!
**I will update this review after the baby comes.
Want one for your own? Come back on November 12th for the Celebrating Baby Gift Giveaway Hop for your chance to win one!
* I received product to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% my own!