(Don’t forget to send in your Summer Fun Challenge entries.
It doesn’t take long and it is a bunch of fun! And remember, it can be super simple. Just do something with “sticks” and then follow the entry instructions here.)
- 2 boxes ice cream sandwiches
- 1 large container whipped cream
- 1 bottle Magic Shell
**See variations at the bottom of this post for alternatives
If you look closely, you can see that we had to break a bar in half to make it all fit. (upper right corner)
- Try a different flavor of ice cream bar. At my store there was vanilla, banana, Neapolitan and peanut butter. We made this one with one layer PB and one layer vanilla.
- Instead of making it in a pan, make it on a jelly roll or cookie sheet. Make sure you buy a little extra whipped cream so you can cover the sides completely.
- There are a bunch of new flavors of Magic Shell. Give another a try…I was tempted to grab the cupcake flavored one. Yum!
- You can always add food coloring to your whipped cream to give the cake some color.