1. Make your own Watercolor Paint.
2. Make an Animal Mask like our Monkey Mask. It seriously surprised me how big of a hit it was!
3. Make your favorite snack. Our is this Homemade Kettle Corn.
4. Get messy with this Monster Goo.
5. Get thinking by creating your own Ball Drop using toilet paper rolls
6. Get creative and make your own Sock Puppet!
7. Capture a bit of time by making Homemade Hand and Mold Prints.
8. Make some Homemade Tootsie Rolls. So easy and so yummy!
9. Have a movie theme night. We did a “Dog” Themed Movie Night here.
10. Play a game. This M&M Straw Game is a personal favorite!
11. Make paper airplanes and have races. It will surprise you how captivating these airplanes can be. This is definately for all ages…even my 14 year old sister and her friends spent a couple hours decorating, creating and racing these. Here are the instructions on how to make the Best Flying Paper Airlane we have found, yet.
12. Be the star of your own show…Make a Movie! Do anything from a silly nursery rhyme to making your own music video. I gaureentee it will be a smash hit with the entire family. My children love to watch their movies over and over again. My teenage nieces make these awesome family yearbook like videos…basically a slideshow to summary that highlights events from each month and all of it put to music. So if the are “too old” to be in front of the camera, put them to work on the video making details!
I am linking up to these parties!