1. Make your own Watercolor Paint.
2. Make an Animal Mask like our Monkey Mask. It seriously surprised me how big of a hit it was!
3. Make your favorite snack. Our is this Homemade Kettle Corn.
4. Get messy with this Monster Goo.
5. Get thinking by creating your own Ball Drop using toilet paper rolls
6. Get creative and make your own Sock Puppet!
8. Make some Homemade Tootsie Rolls. So easy and so yummy!
9. Have a movie theme night. We did a “Dog” Themed Movie Night here.
10. Play a game. This M&M Straw Game is a personal favorite!
11. Make paper airplanes and have races. It will surprise you how captivating these airplanes can be. This is definately for all ages…even my 14 year old sister and her friends spent a couple hours decorating, creating and racing these. Here are the instructions on how to make the Best Flying Paper Airlane we have found, yet.