I kinda feel like Christmas was yesterday but everywhere you look Valentines merchandise is there in all its pink glory! I figured I should embrace it since Valentines is right around the corner so I went on a search for some fun activities and treats for the kids. Of course I might as well share my findings with all of you to save you some time!! Enjoy the fun and Happy Valentines Day!
- Adorable free printable and gifts for kids. I did this last year and my kids have already asked that I do it again they loved it!! I Cereal-sly Love You
- Adorable Mustache Valentine lollipops! Passing out homemade Valentines is so much more fun than a box!! At least my kids think so.
- When you don’t have time to make your own or you don’t want to run to the store these will save the day! Free Printable Valentines
- Valentine Dessert! We eat pink all day and this is a great dessert that is easy and everyone loves! Strawberry Jello Parfaits
- Valentine Poetry Activity. Make your own Love Bug Poems. I love pulling holiday activities into our school day!
- Group Valentine Date Idea Progressive Dinner
- We all need something cute to wear on Valentines Day. Even you little kids can help make this Doily Shirt. Idea 1….
8. Idea 2 for a cute shirt. Glitter Heart Shirts
9. I am a sucker for a cute handprint craft and here are lots to choose from at Crafty Morning. 10. We always eat red or pink all day for a fun theme and this would be a yummy drink! The Frugal Girls 11. We cant forget our cute hubbies too! This is a fun idea by Mister B & Me.What kind of traditions do you have to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your families? Like I said before we always tend to eat pink all day or one year we had heart shaped food all day. Pink heart shaped pancakes for breakfast with strawberries, for lunch heart shaped sandwiches with heart shaped cheese and red apples, and for dinner heart shaped pizza with heart shaped pepperonis on top. It is always fun creating those special holiday memories with the kids. It is amazing what they remember and sticks out to them! Share some of your traditions with all of us………